Magnetic Thickness Tool (MTT)
- Magnetic casing inspection tool
- Slim tool (1 11/16” Diameter) operates in a range of casing sizes up to 7 inches, even through restrictions
- Surveys wall thickness, therefore can see corrosion on internal or external surfaces
- Detects pitting, holes, cracks and gradual metal loss
- Will detect externally mounted devices like casing centralisers
- Designed to run as a suite with MIT to give detailed analysis of casing condition
- Detects internal and external metal loss.
- Detects pitting and uniform/gradual metal loss.
- Can be deployed through tubing.
- Provides more information than MFL based technology.
- Combination with MIT (Multifinger Imaging Tool) provides comprehensive pipe analysis.