Spinner Array Tool (SAT)
The Spinner Array Tool features 6 miniature turbines deployed on bowspring arms, enabling discreet local fluid velocities to be measured at 60 degree intervals around the well-bore.
- Cross-sectional velocity profiling.
- 3D imaging of velocity profile with MAPview software.
- Phase velocities in segregated fluid streams in deviated and horizontal wells.
- Option of larger, 0.6in diameter spinner.
- Memory and surface read out operations.
- Simultaneous operation with other Sondex UltrawireTM tools.
- Combinable with other MAPS tools.
- Optional Rotational Alignment Sub (RAS).